Talent Acquisition Consultant
Operations · London Fully Remote
SearchPilot is a profitable and growing startup with team members in the UK and US. We are on a mission to prove the value of SEO for the world's biggest websites and we'd like you to join us.
SearchPilot built the first SEO A/B testing platform to come to market, and we are looking to expand our small team of developers and professional services consultants.
We are making the process of SEO more data-driven and scientific (SEO is Search Engine Optimisation - helping our customers grow their visibility in Google and other search engines). We are proud to bring real value to the teams and companies using our technology.
SearchPilot was spun out of Distilled (now Brainlabs), a global digital marketing agency with offices in Seattle, New York and London.
You can read more about SearchPilot's open roles, mission, vision and values here.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced talent acquisition specialist who will join as as consultant on a freelance contract, to hire a number of roles within engineering and SEO professional services in UK & US. You’ll ideally come with a strong network and good channels of resourcing and be able to proactively source candidates as well as use the best advertising platforms to find candidates as well as build talent pipelines. Working closely with the CEO, you’ll help to form a successful hiring process that will support the business during a time of growth. We'll want your advice on the market and we'll also want you to understand and know the team and culture well so you can hire the very best fit for us. There are 5 hires to be made initially, with the likelihood of more to follow, we'd love to build a good relationship with someone who can continue to work alongside us as we grow.
The task includes the following:
- Create & implement a robust recruitment process & appropriate sourcing strategies
- Run the recruitment process from end to end, up to point of offer
- Source & screen candidates
- Create a strong tone of voice for the employer brand and align this with the company culture in order to culture-fit candidates
- Drive a great candidate experience
- Own budgeting for hiring costs
For this initial contract, the role will be completely remote.
We anticipate the role will cover 16-24 hours per week, paid on a day rate
To apply for this role please complete the form below.
Preferred Experience / Skills
We’d love to talk to anyone who ticks the following:
- Very comfortable using LinkedIn as your primary resource
- Ideally experienced using Team Tailor ATS
- Strong experience in technology & professional services recruitment
- Ability to source & deliver quality candidates
- Collaborative style of working, able to work effectively with senior leadership
- Experience in hiring employees in UK and US
- Flexible in approach and mindset
SearchPilot spun out of Distilled in early 2020, with the whole team becoming part of the new company. At Distilled, the product was called DistilledODN.
At SearchPilot we are passionate about our team, and we want that to be more than just words. We want to continue to build a team of people who can thrive and succeed, as well as feel valued and welcomed, at all levels.
As part of that goal, we are trying hard to actively build a diverse team, as we believe diversity is a necessary component to building the strongest company possible. To this end, one of the steps we have taken is committing to an annual report assessing how we are doing on this front - the first report is now available.